Fan Community

naprice naprice

UK Tour 2020 - Cancelled?

Hi,
Keith was originally set to come to the UK in May 2020 but due to Covid these dates were obviously cancelled.
New dates were confirmed for October 2020, but I have just had an email from the ticket provider saying that the October dates are now cancelled – I can't see anything on Keith's website announcing/confirming that the UK Tour has been fully cancelled now.
I quite understand in the current climate that cancellation of the October dates has unfortunately happened – but has anyone else been told the Oct UK concerts are cancelled? I just want to make sure I'm not getting incorrect information!
Thanks Nicky

Mandyuk Mandyuk admin
9/16/20 - 10:06AM

Really gutted I was so looking forward to be able to see Keith in concert

woodster woodster admin
5/29/20 - 5:17PM

I’m gutted. I had an email from the ticket provider today about the cancellation but nothing else. Very disappointed.

SandyAyres SandyAyres admin
5/29/20 - 9:13AM

https://keithurban.net/pages/update-on-european-dates

This is from the home page. You have to scroll and click on Keith Urban Live banner to get this info.

5/29/20 - 9:12AM

Sorry if I came across as harsh. I am just saddened that Keith's own fan club website is not kept up to date, as this is where we SHOULD be able to come to find this kind of information.

5/29/20 - 9:10AM

They have been removed from the Tour page. That's about all the announcement you will get from this website. You *might* get an email.